The Grand Hotel Bohemia is consistent about sustainability principles and actively reduces the adverse nvironmental impacts of its own activity. We encourage you to assist us in this effort.
The chief activities reducing the hotel’s environmental impact:
- consistent waste separation;
- environmentally-friendly room cosmetics (Eco Boutique);
- use of environmentally-friendly detergents;
- use of recycled materials;
- aerators installed to save utility water;
- energy-saving light sources (LED technology);
- all laundry is done in a certified facility using environmentally-friendly detergents.